The model I want is out of stock. Will you have it again?
If the model you want is out of stock, you can request a notification the moment it becomes available again. Simply select the “Notify me” button and indicate the size, colour and email address where you would like to receive the notification, as soon as the item is back in stock.
When will item x be available?
Launch dates are announced on our Social Networks and via our Newsletter.
When placing an order, is stock availability guaranteed?
Despite our thorough verification efforts there is a rare possibility that a purchased item runs out of stock. If this occurs, our Customer Support team will contact the customer to communicate the issue of unavailable items and offer a full refund of the paid amount.
Can I order items that are already sold out and/or make reservations?
We do not accept reservations or orders for items that are sold out.
I chose to pay with an ATM reference (only available in Portugal) however I didn't make the payment before the deadline. What should I do?
Your order is typically canceled and the items are put back in stock. We recommend contacting our Customer Support to see if manual intervention is still possible or placing a new order.
Can I change my delivery address after purchase?
If your order has not yet been processed, you can contact our Customer Support requesting a change of address. If you have already been notified that your order is being prepared, you should contact the carrier directly.
Can I change my invoice details after the purchase?
Once the invoice has been issued it is unfortunately not possible for us to change any invoice data.
Can there be delays in the delivery of my order?
We work closely together with carriers to meet delivery deadlines. However, we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by third parties or factors external to theALMOND.
We are a small team which values the quality and detail of each order. We ask you for your understanding in the case of any minor delay during busier periods with large number of orders.
Can I save an article I like?
You can add the items you like the most to your Wishlist by clicking the heart icon. Log in or create an account to access them in the future from any device.
In which countries can I buy online?
Currently you are able to buy online in all members of the European Union, most of Asia, South America and Oceania, as well as in the United States and Canada. You can find a list of available countries aqui.
You can complete your online purchase using one of the following payment methods: VISA, MasterCard, Paypal, MBway and Multibanco, as well as using a theALMOND Gift Card.
The payment process is carried out securely using the established payment platforms of our partners Paypal, Stripe and Eupago.
If you wish to include a tax ID on your invoice, please add it in the COMPANY field of the SHIPPING ADDRESS during the checkout process.
TheALMOND entrusts the delivery of its orders to both national and international partners to ensure a smooth delivery process depending on the destination of the recipient. Shipping costs may be added to the value of your order depending on the destination see table. theALMOND sometimes offers free shipping, which is shown on the announcement bar.
1. After successful payment, you will receive an email from theALMOND confirming your purchase. At that time, your order will begin to be processed and is normally dispatched within 48 hours.
2. As soon as your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email informing you that it has been shipped and the corresponding tracking code of your shipment.
3. When the order arrives at the carrier's warehouse, you will receive an email with the tracking code and the expected delivery date.
4. If no one is present during the delivery attempt at the shipping address provided in the order, the carrier may forward the package to the responsible post office in the area or deposit the parcel in alternative locations such as parcel lockers, leaving a notification of an unsuccessful delivery attempt in your mailbox. You should then follow the carrier instructions to retrieve your parcel. If the order returns to our warehouse and a reshipment is requested, there will be a cost of €3 for re-sending the parcel (for mainland Portugal) and a cost to be calculated in the case of international shipments.
It is the Customer's responsibility to provide, at the time of purchase, a correct delivery address, where someone is always available to receive the order. Any errors of the address provided, unavailability or absence of someone to receive the delivery, which result in a new delivery by the carrier, will incur a charge of the cost related to the delivery to that location.
5. In situations where the initial shipping costs are free due to promotions such as the total order value exceeding 100 euros, a second delivery attempt will incur an additional charge of the shipping fee for that location.
6. We guarantee the shipment of your order up until it arrives at the respective country of destination, exempting us from any responsibility regarding possible customs fees or other restrictions regarding the customs clearance of the products contained in the order.
If you buy from a country outside the EU, please note that, if applicable, customs fees, VAT and handling fees in the destination country may apply and fall under the responsibility of the recipient. Values may vary depending on the destination country.
7. theALMOND cannot be held responsible, in any way, for any direct or indirect damages arising from the shipment and delivery of your order. Any issue will be the responsibility of the operating carrier.
Express 2 hours: Available for certain post codes within Lisbon. The order will be delivered within 2 hours if the order is placed before 18:00.
24 Hour Delivery: Available in Lisbon, Cascais and Oeiras. The order will typically be delivered on the same day if the order is placed and paid before 14:00 on a weekday. If placed and paid after 14:00, the order will be delivered on the following business day.
48 Hours Portugal and Spain: Available for deliveries in Portugal and Spain. For orders placed and paid before 14:00 on a weekday the delivery typically takes place the following business day. Orders placed after 14:00 are delivered the business day after next.
Envio Ilhas: Available for Portuguese Islands. Orders are typically delivered within 48 to 72 hours (business days).
Europe: The order is typically delivered within 72 to 120 hours (business days).
Rest of world: The order is typically delivered within 14 business days, not taking into account any external factors such as customs.
All purchases made on www.the-almond.com are subject to Portuguese legislation. After placing an order, you have a period of 30 days to exchange the ordered item(s), provided that the item is delivered in perfect condition, in the same way as it was received, accompanied by the respective invoice, fabric and paper labels, packaging and any other elements that are part of the shipment. We accept returns up to 15 days after receiving the delivery confirmation of the item.
After receiving the item(s), theALMOND reserves the right to deny the exchange if the item(s) does not meet the requirements of the policy above.
theALMOND does not accept exchanges/returns of gift bags or customised items.
There are no exchanges/returns of items that have been altered, washed, used, presente odors or have been in any way damaged by misuse. theALMOND is not responsible for the misuse of its items, nor for the incorrect washing of the same.
If you wish to exchange a product, please contact our Customer Support to formalize the exchange and guarantee, subject to stock availability, the reservation of your desired item.
In order to receive back the original item that you want to exchange, we may provide a shipping label for shipments within Portugal, that you must place on the outside of the package and deliver to the carrier.
As soon as the item arrives at our warehouse and successfully passes the quality control, the new item will be processed and you will be notified as soon as it leaves our facilities.
For online exchanges, the first exchange is free of charge, and no more than two exchange requests can be made for the same order.
The Customer must bear all costs associated with returning the product(s). Only the value of the item(s) will be credited, the customer is fully responsible for all shipping and potential customs charges. In the case of the items being held in customs upon re-entry into Portugal from outside the EU, we will contact the customer to present the option of the customs release cost.
If any of the items are returned with apparent damage or if the return package is lost, we reserve the right to charge the Customer for the respective return or not refund any amount.
Some of our items, due to their special characteristics, must meet the following conditions in order to be returned:
- Swimwear: must include the hygiene sticker.
- Items that include a bag must be returned within it.
We advise that the returned items are sent by carrier or registered mail with tracking codes in order to keep track of the whereabouts of the items.
If you decide to proceed with a return, please contact our Customer Service using the contact form stating the following information:
- Full name
- Order number
- Reference and size of the item you want to exchange or return
- Reference and size of the item you wish to receive
- Mobile phone number
- Address where you wish to receive the new item (in case of exchange)
- If payment was made via ATM, please provide us with the IBAN (in case of return)
- Send the item(s) together with the invoice or order number to:
Praça Dr. Nuno Pinheiro Torres 12, 4o dto
We will notify you as soon as we have received and inspected your return. Once approved, you will be automatically refunded the respective amoun to the original payment method used to complete the order. Should any additional actions be necessary you will be contacted by us. Please be aware that it may take some time for your bank to process the refund. For returns, there is a period of 10 working days until the refund is completed.
In the case of pre-sale of certain items, the period for exchange or return starts from the moment the item is shipped.
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact our Customer Support if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can assess the issue and correct it as quickly and efficiently as possible.
When purchasing products with printed fabric, you should bear in mind that the place where the pattern begins is unique for each piece. Due to the manufacturing process it will vary from item to item and may not correspond exactly to the image on our online store, although the pattern of the fabric is the exact same.
theALMOND has made every effort to display the colors, textures, finishes and images of products sold on our Site as accurately as possible. Nevertheless, it is not possible to guarantee that the colour of every display used by our customers is accurate.
We do not perform confectionary fixes of items unless in a rare case where it is confirmed to be a manufacturing defect.
Every person is different, which is why theALMOND products are designed to provide maximum consistency across a variety of styles. Style, structure, elasticity or type of materials can affect the fit and the way the product aligns to a person's body. The Customer can consult the “SIZE GUIDE”, located in the description of each product. Depending on these measurements and sizes, and taking into account the elasticity of the fabrics used in theALMOND products, it is up to the Customer to determine which size of the item to choose.
All products produced using Lycra contain some elasticity, and there may be a variation between 1 to 2 centimeters in relation to the measurements shown in the table.
theALMOND assumes no responsibility for choosing the size, limiting itself to disclosing the measurements of its products. Any questions you may have, we are available to advise you via our Social Networks, Chat and Customer Support.
All product descriptions or product prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
When purchasing theALMOND products, we advise you to consult the washing instructions for the corresponding item.
In order to prolong the life of your pieces, we leave you with the following suggestions:
1. Wash items with different colors, textures and materials separately.
2. We recommend that you take extra care, especially with white, light-background, embroidered and textured pieces.
3. Always wash your garment by hand in cold water. Do not let the piece soak or keep the piece wet.
4. Dry in the shade and in a ventilated place.
5. We advise you to be careful when using items in chlorine pools. Lycra exposed to large amounts of chlorine can change colour
6. Some sunscreens, with color or minerals, tanning products and high levels of chlorine can damage your item.
7. Here are some extra tips depending on the material of the garment:
Cotton: Garments made with this fiber, due to its hygroscopicity and morphology, provide natural comfort and a pleasant touch, making it suitable for garments in contact straight with the skin. It can be washed using conventional procedures, whenever the dyeing and finishing allow it, according to the symbols and indications that appear on the label.
Linen: This natural fiber offers a comfortable feeling of freshness, is resistant, not very elastic but very absorbent, which is why it is commonly used for our summer clothes. We recommend our items to be hand washed because the material has a strong tendency to shrink and wrinkle.
8. theALMOND is not responsible for the misuse of its items, nor for the incorrect washing of the same.