We take reservations by telephone or via our Booking Tool
Phone 020 86722651 / 020 87673339
Monday – Friday – 6pm to 11:00pm (Dinner)
Saturday – 12noon – 11:30pm
Sunday – CLOSED
THE ALMOND RESTAURANT BOOKING CONFIRMATION
On confirming a booking the guest must leave their Credit or Debit card details to secure a table for any booking over 4 people.
- The Almond Restaurant will charge every customer a 12.5% service Charge, which would be applied to the Final Bill.
- Any party over 7 to 10 people The Almond Restaurant will request you choose a Set Menu or provide a reduced a la carte with a choice 3 Starter, 3 Main course, 2 Desert and Cheese on the night.
- Any Party / meeting over 10 to 20 people will require either select our Set Menu or Pre Order of 3 courses Set Menu from our a la carte. We also require confirmation of your choice menu 3 days prior to your booking.
- Any Party over 15 people will require that you choose our Set menu and confirm the individual choice menu for each guest booked if approved by The Almond Restaurant Management.
- Any party over 10 people can request for food tasting before they choose their Set menu.
- The Almond Restaurant will expect every customer to have at least 2 courses during their stay at the restaurant.
- Any customer with any FOOD ALLERGY MUST inform us by making this information known when booking, as well as when sitting at table.
- All valuable items in your jacket and bags or any other form of personal things MUST be made known to staff before handing over to staff to keep because The Almond Restaurant will not be liable for any stolen or damaged items if such information is not pass on to us.
THE ALMOND RESTAURANT CANCELLATION POLICY
Any party from 10 people and above must cancel before 48 hours and any booking below 10 people must cancel before 24 hours. If there are any cancellation or amendment outside of this time scale then there will be £40 cancellation fee charge per person.
For all bookings you must notify us of any cancellation or any changes to the number of guest at least 24 hours prior to your booking else Almond Restaurant will have the right to charge a £40 cancellation fee for each guest after 24 hours of your booking. This charge will be taken from your credit or debit card.
The cancellation fee reflects any cost incurred by Almond Restaurant outlaw in terms of staff, food or drinks booked or ordered specifically for your group or party and any lost revenue as a result of turning down other bookings.
Thank you for your cooperation